- Smoking and the use of alcohol is prohibited at the storage facility.
- Firearms are prohibited at the storage facility.
- Occupant shall own the lock used to secure the storage space
- Owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of Occupant's identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- Perishable Items & Food
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- No vehicles of any type can enter the building or be stored
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Any illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Blocking traffic for others for extended periods
- No working in the unit at any time - for storage use only
THE FOLLOWING MAY BE ALLOWED BY WRITTEN PERMISSION ONLY:
- Garage sales, auctions, flea market sales or other public sales
- Use of Electrical appliances or equipment in the leased space or on the premises
- Items valued over $5,000
- Assign or sublease of any portion of the space
- Alter the premises including painting, cutting or drilling
- Other uses as approved by the management of the facility
- Tenant is aware that office staff are not available outside of normal business hours(Monday-Friday 9:00-5:00)
and all inquiries, issues or questions can be addressed during those hours ONLY.
- Tenants can be refused entry if there is a local, state emergency, severe weather, or anything that would constitute a local, state, or governing offical to declare a state of emergency. The owner or property manager is not liable for denial of entry to MakeSpace Self Storage during times of state or local emergencies.
- The access code for the main gate is private. To retrieve after the code is orginally assigned, a valid ID must be presented to management at the office during normal office hours. No exceptions will be made. Tenant is aware that that under no circumstancesis it considered an emergency if tenant's code does not open the gate/door and office staff is not available to retrieve the correct code.
- Storage access hours are 6:00am-9:00pm pm everyday of the year. Access to storage units after hours is prohibited.`